Wednesday, March 30, 2005

First Post

Well here we be. I have decided to start this blog because I have absolutely nothing better to do. And I don't mean that in the way that everyone else does when they say that. Because in reality I have something better to do and that is anything. Anyway a few ground rules for the two of you reading this. This blog is not a diary, anyone who calls this a diary will be banished. Furthermore, the only scorn that will be tolerated on this website will be directed towards either nice people or sweet people. For example an adorable lotus flower like George W. Bush is fair game. While a mindless troll hussy like Mother Teresa is off limits. Confused? So am I, but then again I'm doing this from rehab, by which I mean Murray Hill. God, I am so awesome. This blog will be ostensibly about pop culture but secretely more about funny shit that happens to me. Well thats the plan anyway. In reality I doubt I have the stamina to post as much as I would like. Actually forget it, this is the last post ever. Good Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Fedward Hyde said...

:: sniff sniff :: I smell liberals...

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home